Friday, March 23, 2012

Welcome

Given that I am at times wholeheartedly aghast at how alienating the world is thanks to technology, the sudden decision to create this blog springs from the aforementioned verb. I write this as I feel myself alienated. I graduated from university a year ago and since then I am still getting used to the fact that I no longer am compelled to discuss literature in my daily life. In fact I rarely discuss it as no one feels like listening (or so I imagine).

The purpose of this blog is for me to get down my thoughts about the dozen or so books that I have read in the last year. I will try my best to restrict myself to literature and not stray into aspects of my private life (as there are enough Twitter egoists out there). I don't have much to say for myself as a person on this blog, but as a reader I hope that there is too little room for me to record my thoughts in each entry. Maybe I will include some of my own writing, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment